The most straightforward way to get Canada is dependent on the requirements for eligibility met by the candidate. Furthermore, it is contingent on the goals and priorities you’ve set. There are many ways to speedily and conveniently gain PR and then immigrate to Canada. Learn more below about methods to quickly obtain Canadian permanent residency (PR).
Because of Canada’s small population and the limited number of immigrants, the government has launched numerous immigration routes. These channels assist immigrants from abroad to smoothly move to Canada. The government provides the most convenient methods to move to Canada. There are a variety of different possibilities available to highly skilled professionals and students, business investors and entrepreneurs.
Recently, laws on immigration have been relaxed , resulting in excellent immigration options for those who want to become immigrants.
Who is a Permanent Resident?
A permanent resident of Canada can be described as an immigrant, or someone who has the full authorization to reside, work and reside in Canada for a long time. As a permanent resident you can enter and exit Canada at any time and enjoy the same rights as citizens of Canada. Canadian citizen but not running for public office.
The entire procedure for becoming a permanent residence can be very complicated and complex particularly if you’re an inexperienced. As a permanent resident you receive the card, which is normally renewed each year. But, if you have to cancel your card or fail to make it a priority, you may lose your status as a permanent resident.
Requirements to Apply For Permanent Residence
- To get an official PR card in Canada you must satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicant must be in Canada at the period of application.
- You cannot have been found guilty of using the PR cards.
- You cannot be the subject of a removal order
- Be sure to meet the Education, Age Language, Work prerequisites for your selected PR program.
Easiest Way to Get Canada PR
The following are the most efficient method to obtain a PR and move to Canada.
- Express Entry Program (For Professionals and Trade Workers)
- Provincial Nomination Programme (Who might not meet express entry requirements)
- The Business Investor program (Starting with a minimum amount of 150,000 CAD)
- Working Permit (With an LMIA from an Canadian Employer)
- Study Visa (For Undergraduates or Graduates)
- Visitor Visa (Change from LMIA upon arrival in Canada)
- Atlantic Immigration Nominee Program (AIPP)