Do you wish to learn how to delete Black Desert account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Black Desert is an sandbox based online game that allow its users to play the game in multiplayer environment.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Black Desert account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Black Desert account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Black Desert Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
1. Go to the url “https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”.
2. Once you go through the URL you will be redirected to SEND A TICKET page.
3. On What is your Issue Related To? choose ACCOUNT.
4. Now scroll down and fill out the form detail on CATEGORY choose ACCOUNT DELETION.
5. On Subject type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
6. Enter your email address and on Description type your honest reason to delete your account.
7. Verify the captcha and click on SUBMIT button to send form details. It may take upto 72 hours for the company to respond your query on your mail account so wait till that time and check your e-mail after some interval.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”