Do you enjoy having a good time? Have you yet to establish a Pokemon Go account? When you make an account and join the millions of players of the Pokemon Go game, you will have the opportunity to meet new people and have fun. A fantastic game that will have you glued to your mobile. Here are the steps to creating an account and using the Pokemon Go Sign in With Google feature.
Due to its ability to be played and enjoyed online, on mobile devices, and even in the real world, Pokemon Go is hailed as one of the best games ever.
It’s a game that everyone is playing all across the world, and all it takes is a single sign up to join the millions of other players.
Steps to Create a Pokemon Go Account
It will be wise to create a Gmail account first if you do not have any. See How to Create Gmail Account | Gmail Registration
- Go to your Device Store (Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS)
- Search and Install Pokemon Go
- After successful installation (Download), open the game and enter your date of birth when prompted
- Then tap “SUBMIT”.
- Sign in with Google by tapping on “Google”, and log in to your Google Account
- Next, Accept the terms and conditions.
- Set up your Avatar how you will love it
- Finally, Tap on the “All Set” button.
That’s All, Your Pokemon Go Account is Ready.
Simple Steps to Play Pokemon Go
After you have created an account, and sign in with Google. Below are the steps to play the game
- After the sign in with Google steps above. When your avatar shows up on the map look for a Pokemon nearby and tap on it.
- You can use your phone’s camera to catch a Pokemon in the real world by tapping “YES, CAMERA ON!” button close to the bottom of your screen. If you don’t want to use your camera, then tap on the “MAYBE LATER” link located below the green button.
- Tap and hold your Poke Ball, when the Pokemon is in front of you
- When the target ring appears around the Pokemon throw your Poke Ball at him.
- If you hit the Pokemon with your Poke Ball it will capture him.